It's November. That time of the year when it's almost THAT time of the year and illustrators prepare their Christmas greetings.
The requirements list / self brief I made was:
- Making something universal, yet with a spanish touch.
- Not repeating last years' "Happy holidays" message.
- No mentions to any of the recent political events (aka. how catastrophic 2016 was).
- Not making references to any specific religion.
- Avoiding trees, bells, snow, socks or any other classic icon.
So here it is. A type-led christmas dessert illustration, inspired in old canned food ads.