Hi, my name is Carla. I'm a freelance illustrator.
1986 vintage. Absolutely in love with mid-century modern design. Rule of thirds practicant. Vectors & China Ink are my raw materials.
I started as an art director in advertising agencies in 2011 but I flew away a year after. I've been working as a freelance since then. As a worldwide illustrator thanks to JSR Agency. And as a graphic designer mostly in Spain.
LIST OF SELECTED CLIENTS
BRITISH AIRWAYS | THE SUNDAY TIMES | INVESTORS MAGAZINE | EMI RECORDS | GORE-TEX | INTERCOM | SHOP MAGAZINE | THE LONDON MAGAZINE | OBOS-BLADET | &LONDON | P&O CRUISES | UNREASONABLE | MANDARIN ORIENTAL | CASA DECOR | REVISTA CIRCLE | REVISTA ETHIC | MOMENTS MAGAZINE | CAFÉS LA ESTRELLA | BEIN SPORTS | PERNOD RICARD | ASCOT RACECOURSE | CAFÉS LA ESTRELLA | PHILLIP MORRIS | ODLS | PICTET |
SELECTED AGENCIES, EDITORIALS AND STUDIOS I'VE WORKED WITH
BBH (UK) | LEO BURNETT (SPAIN) | 1000 HEADS (UK) | SOCIEDAD TIPOGRÁFICA (SPAIN) | GOOD (SPAIN) | SUNDAY (UK) | LA DESPENSA (SPAIN) | CEDAR LONDON (UK) | FORTH STUDIO (UK) | GOOD (SPAIN) |
- "200 Best Illustrators Worldwide 16/17". Lüerzers Archive.
- "DRAWN Vol. 1 - The Best illustrators Worldwide". Crooks Creative.
- "200 Best Illustrators Worldwide 18/19". Lüerzers Archive.
EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
- "The Future of Journey". BeCurious Gallery, Madrid. 2017.
- JSR collective works exhibition. CHI & Partners, London. 2016.
- "Slowdating". La Despensa, 2014.
- "Multiplayer". Exhibition at the Gallery in the Redchurch St., London. 2013.
ACADEMIC & LECTURES
- "THE ILLUSTRATED BRIEF". Workshop at the European University of Madrid, 2016.
- "ILLUSTRATION & ADVERTISING". Guest Speaker at UEM. Madrid, 2014.
- Creative Department ( McCann & Erickson, Madrid).
- Campaign Concepting (BBH New York).
- Campaign Concepting (Concept Farm New York).
- Art Direction (Portfolio Program / Miami Ad School Madrid & New York).
- BA in Advertisement & PR (European University of Madrid).
- BA in Audiovisual Communication (European University of Madrid).